Apply to the Tech Center
Apply for the 2022 - 2023 School Year
We are currently accepting late applications for 2022-23.
Although many programs are currently full, we encourage students to apply for anything that interests them in case a seat becomes available. Admissions decisions are typically returned within about two weeks from the date of application.
If you previously applied (by February 23rd) and wish to make a change to your application such as adding or changing one of the programs, please contact Courtney_Merridew@ccpsnet.net or Caroline_Leone@ccpsnet.net to request that your application be unlocked so you can edit it and resubmit.
Steps for Applying:
Step 1: Go to CCPSOpportunities.com
Current CCPS Students:
To apply, click on the link above and select the red "Login with RapidID" button.
Homeschool or other Non-CCPS Students:
Create an account using the form on the right side of the login page.
Step 2: Follow the prompts to complete the general information. Some of it is automatically completed for you if you are logged in to your CCPS account.
Step 3: Choose which programs you would like to apply for. You are welcome to apply for up to 3 programs for consideration.
For the programs that have Economics & Personal Finance as an option, be sure to select whether you would like to take this course or a program related course.
Step 4: Submit your short answer essays.
Please respond to each of the following questions:
1. Tell us how and why you became interested in this program. Please respond in 100-250 words. You will need to answer this question for each program for which you apply.
2. What are your educational and/or career plans after high school? Please respond in 100-250 words. You will only need to answer this question once.
3. Choose ONLY ONE of the following to answer. Please respond in 100-250 words. You will only need to answer this prompt once.
- Ask someone who knows you well what your best skill or strength is. Tell us about it.
- Tell us about something you have enjoyed about your high school experience so far.
- If you were given the ability to change one thing that has occurred in your life, what would it be and why?
Step 5: Student and Parent must type their name to sign and then submit!
Homeschool or other non-CCPS students will be asked to upload a transcript before submitting.
Please note that applications do not roll over from year to year. If you applied for the 2021-2022 school year and your application was waitlisted or you did not attend for any reason, you must apply again.